For list of visa waiver agreement countries to Vietnam, please check the following table (click here)
For countries that are not on the list, there are two ways that you can get the visa to Vietnam
1. From August 2023, outside Vietnam foreigners from 80 countries (check the list here) who want to enter Vietnam can personally apply for E-visa or through the requesting agencies and organizations.
• The processed is not complicated, foreigners only need to fulfill following information:
• Potrait photography (please read more about regulations of passport-style photo below)
• Image of your valid passport
• Personal information, passport information
• Information about the trip
Once you’re ready with your information, click here to apply for your E-visa.
The fee of apply will be $24/ single-entry electronic visa or $50/multiple-entry electronic visa, your application will be processed in 3 working days.
For further information of e-visa, please click here
2. We can assist you in the process of applying visa to Vietnam. Please fill in this ‘Vietnamese visa application form’ (in Word or PDF) and send us with a copy of your passport to the Organizer’s email: email@example.com. We will help you apply for Visa approval from the Immigration Department here in Vietnam. After that, we will send you that Visa approval letter as soon as we get it from the Immigration Department (it takes up to 10 days). With this Visa approval letter, you can get your visa on your passport at the arrival airport (Tan Son Nhat airport in Hochiminh city).
Please make sure to bring along with you the Visa approval letter and the following documents to present at the Visa on arrival counter at the airport.
• Your passport with at least 6 months validity
• 2 photos of 4cm x 6cm attached to the visa application form
• Pay the visa fee (~25USD) in Vietnamese currency or USD (cash only so please prepare beforehand)
Following is the list of regulations regarding passport-style photographs for your reference:
• Photographs must be passport-sized, identical, taken within the past 6 months.
• The image size from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head should be between 1 inch and 13/8 inches.
• The photographs may be in color or black and white.
• They must be full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
• Photographs should be taken in normal street attire, without a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
• Uniforms should not be worn in photographs with the exception of religious attire which is worn daily.
• If prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or similar articles are normally and consistently worn, they should be worn when the picture is taken.
The fair is located in District 12, about 15 km from Ho Chi Minh City Center. If you only stay for a short time it’s more suitable to book hotel at District 12. If your duration of stay is more than 4 days, we recommend you to book hotel at District 1 – the city center as it will be convenient for you to explore the city, visit shopping malls, markets full of handicrafts and souvenirs, go sightseeing, enjoy delicious local cuisine…
Taxi fare from District 1 to the Fair is about 6-8USD. Please refer to the list of hotels here. Our fair’s visitor are entitled to room rates and other services at our hotel partners.