Dramatic change continues at Lifestyle Vietnam 2024 to offer highest benefit to its international buyers and exhibitors.
- The scale of the fair is increased to 1,600 booths, it is expected to have over 1,200 booths from Vietnamese exhibitors and 400 international booths from businesses all over the world.
- Groups of products will be expanded enormously this year. In addition to traditional groups such as handicrafts and interior decoration, garden accessories, indoor and outdoor furniture, jewelry, the fair will focus on advertising and promoting trade for new product groups such as home textiles, metal and plastic housewares, kitchen utensils, leather goods and handbags, toys and kid’s products, stationery and hotel supplies… These are the product lines that leading fairs around the world and Lifestyle Vietnam also welcomes this trend.
- Lifestyle Vietnam 2024 will bring bold creativity to shape differences. Self-arranged spaces will be given priority (instead of standard spaces). The Organizer will invest part of these spaces so that businesses can rent them. In addition, 10 very special spaces will be invested in with the participation of designers, artisans, and businesses around the world, including (1) Weaving art space (2) Ceramic art space (3) Textile art space (4) Wood sculpture art space (5) Garden space (6) Green living space (7) Kitchenware space (8) Mother & Baby Fashion space (9) International One Village One Product Space (10) Unique gift & ethnic items from Vietnam minorities space
- Lifestyle Vietnam will implement a communication strategy in all key markets around the world to attract importers. Lifestyle Vietnam is promoted at the largest specialized fairs in the world, promoted in globally influential magazines, major trade promotion organizations, consulting organizations inviting customers, other social networking platforms and sending direct invitations to 600,000 buyers over a year to attract buyers to the fair. Lifestyle Vietnam 2024 is expected to attract about 3,000 importers from countries and territories around the world and attract over 10,000 Vietnamese buyers including distribution chains, resorts, hotels, Restaurants, construction companies, architects, wholesalers… come to participate and trade at the fair.
- Lifestyle Vietnam 2024 will showcase over 1,000 latest designs of artisans and designers from many countries around the world.
- The organizer provides participating businesses with booth costs much more competitive compared to fairs in the region. The organizing committee is also ready to arrange meetings between importers and foreign exhibitors with Vietnamese enterprises to create favorable conditions for importers and exporters to realize business opportunities.