Lifestyle Vietnam will celebrate its 8th anniversary in 2017. The trade show continues to grow in number of exhibitors, visitors and its product ranges. We will welcome about 520 exhibiting companies occupying over 1,000 booths from Vietnam and other countries in the region. The supply capacity of the exhibitors ranges from USD300,000 to USD 35 million/year. Compared to last year, there will be more suppliers in the high-end segment.
On the road to sustainability
This year’s focus will be continuously on sustainable design. Many new sustainable designs and materials will be introduced at LifeStyle Vietnam. Vietcraft (the fair organizer) will cooperate with the design schools in Europe to develop the first design fair in Vietnam as a special part of Lifestyle Vietnam 2017.
Reasons to visit
The Lifestyle Vietnam trade show is the perfect stop-over on your way to the Canton fair. Your starting point for your sourcing trip in Asia.
- More focus on new designs and sustainability with the comprehensive support from famous designers from Vietnam, Sweden, the Netherlands, Japan and the United States
- Showcase latest design trends using top quality sustainable materials in cooperation with famous research institutes, material explorers and inventors in the world from the national design competition
- The first introductory showcase of unique and wonderful craft products from 54 ethnic minorities in Vietnam
- More and more new ranges of products
- Welcome 520 exhibitors from Vietnam and many other countries of Asia and Africa with much wider range of new and unique products
- Increase in the number of furniture exhibitors. A big area for furniture will be showcased, both indoor and outdoor
- We will devote particular attention to the comfort and well-being of our guests
- Free factory tours
- Free entrance
- Customized services to international buyers