We can assist importers and foreign exhibitors in the process of applying visa to Vietnam. Please send us a copy of your passport (must have at least six months of validity) and your time of stay in Vietnam so that we can apply for Visa approval from the Immigration Department here in Vietnam. We will send you that Visa approval letter as soon as we get it from the Immigration Department (it takes up to 10 days). With this Visa approval letter, you can get your visa on your passport at the arrival airport (Tan Son Nhat airport in Hochiminh city). Please make sure to bring along with you the Visa approval letter and the following documents to present at the Visa on arrival counter at the airport.
- Your passport
- 2 photos of 4cm x 6cm attached to the visa application form
- Pay the visa fee (~25USD) in Vietnamese currency or USD (cash only so please prepare beforehand)
Following is the list of regulations regarding passport-style photographs for your reference:
- Photographs must be passport-sized, identical, taken within the past 6 months.
- The image size from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head should be between 1 inch and 13/8 inches.
- The photographs may be in color or black and white.
- They must be full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
- Photographs should be taken in normal street attire, without a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
- Uniforms should not be worn in photographs with the exception of religious attire which is worn daily.
- If prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or similar articles are normally and consistently worn, they should be worn when the picture is taken.
If your countries have visa waiver agreement with Vietnam, you do not have to perform the steps mentioned above.
The fair is located in District 12, about 15 km from Ho Chi Minh City Center. If you only stay for a short time it’s more suitable to book hotel at District 12. If your duration of stay is more than 1 days, we recommend you to book hotel at District 1 – the city center as it will be convenient for you to explore the city, visit shopping malls, markets full of handicrafts and souvenirs, go sightseeing, enjoy delicious local cuisine…
Taxi fare from District 1 to the Fair is about 10 USD. Please refer to the list of hotels here. Our fair’s visitor are entitled to room rates and other services at our hotel partners.