Lifestyle Vietnam 2019 marks its 10th Anniversary with new elements to benefit importers and exporters:
- The scale of the fair is increased from 600 annual booths to 1,000 booths in 2019, of which more than 200 international booths from businesses all over the world.
- Groups of products will be expanded enormously this year. In addition to traditional groups such as handicrafts and interior decoration, garden accessories, indoor and outdoor furniture, jewelry, the fair will include textiles, metal, and plastic household goods, leather shoes and handbags. We will also broaden categories of each product to give guests more options.
- Lifestyle Vietnam 2019 is expected to attract about 2,000 importers from countries and regions all around the world and 15,000 Vietnamese customers to visit and trade at the fair.
- During Lifestyle Vietnam 2019, the Organizing Committee will showcase the latest designs of artisans and designers from many countries around the world. Many well-known One Village One Product (OVOP) craft products will also be introduced.
- An exclusive showcase of unique products from 53 ethnic groups in Vietnam.
- The Organizing Committee is always glad to arrange meetings between importers and businesses participating in the fair and also for those who are not part of the fair to create favorable conditions for importers and exporters to meet with suitable partners.