There are two ways of getting the visa to Vietnam as follows: 1. Visa on arrival
- You can collect your visa upon arrival at the airport. You will not need to go anywhere to apply for the visa and it is convenient for people who really want to save their valuable time in business.
- You will need to have a letter of visa upon arrival which is issued by Vietnam Immigration Department. Airlines accept this letter and you can get visa upon arrival at airports in Vietnam easily.
2. Visa at the Embassy
- You collect the visa at the Vietnam Embassy in the country you are living.
- You will need to have a visa application form to get the visa at the Embassy which is issued by Vietnam Immigration Department. Vietnam Embassies accept this letter and you can get the visa to Vietnam easily.
- The best way to obtain your visa is download this application form, fill in and send it back to Vietcraft (via email: [email protected] or fax No:84. 4. 3936 6759). Make sure that a copy of your passport is included. Upon receiving your completed document, Vietcraft will apply for entry visa at the immigration Department – Ministry of Interior of Vietnam for you. The Ministry of Interior of Vietnam will ask the Vietnam Embassy in your country or in other countries (The country where you want to get your visa) to issue visa for you. Vietcraft will also inform you when the visa will be issued.
Recommended and discounted hotels
We can recommend a variety of hotels that offer discounts to visitors of LifeStyle Vietnam, ranging from 3 star to 5 star hotels. Near the trade show or closer to the city centre of Ho Chi Minh city. For your booking, please contact us at [email protected] Thank you! Contact us